|Written by Belinda Kennington|
|Monday, 29 March 2010 23:27|
by Tracey Morait
Abbie's Rival is about a girl named Abbie Palmer. She is excited when her e-mate Colette e-mails her telling her that she is coming for a visit in the summer. Abbie then remembers that she told her e-mate that she is rich and lives in a large beautiful home.
Abbie writes her friend back and tells her that she can't visit because she will be out of town, trying to cover up her lies. However, Colette shows up at Abbie's home. She didn't receive the e-mail since she had left early. Colette is very beautiful and makes Abbie feel ugly and fat.
First her best friend, Shireen, and Colette do not get along and fight. Then Colette falls for the same boy that Abbie likes, Richard. Not knowing that Abbie likes Richard, Colette begins to date him. Abbie is left heartbroken, but continues to try to get Richard's attention.
This is a fun book to read. If you enjoy teenage drama stories this is a good one for you.
Latest Reviews and Articles
- The Apocalypse Of Gangsters: The Beginning by John E. Roberts
- Fezariu's Epiphany by David M. Brown
- Author Bryan Healey
- Premium Promotional Tips for Writers
- A New Earth and A New Universe
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #3 Legacy
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #2 Intruder
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #1 Into the Abyss
- Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians
- Abbie's Rival