|Falling in Love With Your Life|
|Written by Belinda Kennington|
|Tuesday, 24 November 2009 11:53|
Falling in Love With Your Life
by Alicia Castillo Holley
I think that everyone has trouble enjoying life at one point or another. I know I struggle with it and I know a lot of people who do. Most people just want to complain about what is happening in their life or blame others for their problems instead of taking responsibility.
This book is about taking responsibility for yourself and finding you. It starts with showing you that the happiness is inside you. That you decide if you are happy or not. Then moves to explain how humans think and that we need break out of the same cycles of thought. If your life is not working as it is, go a different path.
Falling in love with your life has exercises at the end of each chapter for you to work through. These are there to get you to think about what you have read and then apply them to your own life. To get you to think in a different way.
I enjoyed this book and I am going to keep a hold of it to reread when I feel stuck. I recommend this book for everyone.
Latest Reviews and Articles
- The Apocalypse Of Gangsters: The Beginning by John E. Roberts
- Fezariu's Epiphany by David M. Brown
- Author Bryan Healey
- Premium Promotional Tips for Writers
- A New Earth and A New Universe
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #3 Legacy
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #2 Intruder
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #1 Into the Abyss
- Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians
- Abbie's Rival