|Coping with Cancer|
|Written by Belinda Kennington|
|Friday, 02 October 2009 08:28|
by Jennifer Mamby-Alexander, M.D.
I myself have not had to cope with cancer and hope I don't but after reading this book it has given some tips to do so. This book is written by Jennifer Mamby-Alexander, and she her self has gone through cancer. Through her own experiences she outlines and explains what to except and how to deal with each trail when it comes.
An important part of this book is talking about support. It talks about how other people may react to a cancer diagnosis of someone and their different reactions and how you can cope with them.
It also helps people to understand how they might be able to help someone they know who is going through it. It will give them a way to know what to expect as a friend or as the caregiver.
This is a good book for people to read to give them a heads up of what to expect and give them a good start in what should be done. I recommend this book.
|Last Updated on Saturday, 03 October 2009 16:01|
Latest Reviews and Articles
- The Apocalypse Of Gangsters: The Beginning by John E. Roberts
- Fezariu's Epiphany by David M. Brown
- Author Bryan Healey
- Premium Promotional Tips for Writers
- A New Earth and A New Universe
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #3 Legacy
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #2 Intruder
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #1 Into the Abyss
- Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians
- Abbie's Rival