|The Great Tribulation|
|Written by Sabrina Sumsion|
The Great Tribulation
It's truly sad when you don't have much nice to say about a book. This overly simplified book is a poor example of literature about the tribulation. Trying to postulate about the rapture, The Great Tribulation is a hard read for a tiny book.
Throughout the book, the font changes between bold, caps and sizes. While it is obvious the author is trying to use the changes to stress different places, it isn't consistent so its distracting. He also moves locations without any sort of indication a jump is coming. There isn't even a space between paragraphs to clue you in. The plot lines are not developed properly and are mushed together. His story style is also "telling you" what happened instead of "showing you" what happened.
All in all, this is a book I cannot recommend to any readers.
Latest Reviews and Articles
- The Apocalypse Of Gangsters: The Beginning by John E. Roberts
- Fezariu's Epiphany by David M. Brown
- Author Bryan Healey
- Premium Promotional Tips for Writers
- A New Earth and A New Universe
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #3 Legacy
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #2 Intruder
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #1 Into the Abyss
- Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians
- Abbie's Rival